1 Introduction/ General
- These Terms and Conditions (“T&C's”) apply to the usage of games (as defined below) offered by the
website/platform SITE. The terms and conditions apply regardless of the means individuals use
to connect to our platform, whether that being mobile devices, tablets, a desktop computer (etc.).
- The Website and Games are offered by COMPANY.
- “COMPANY” in these T&C's refers to bahsine.com. All www.bahsine.com products are jointly
operated by TRIGONON GROUP CYPRUS LIMITED and Trigonon Group N.V. (Reg. number 142028) registered address, Kaya Richard J. Beaujon
Z/N, Curacao, a company licensed and regulated by the laws of Curacao under the Curaçao eGaming with License No. 1668/JAZ.
Payments are processed by TRIGONON GROUP CYPRUS LIMITED, (Registration Number :HE 395393) registered address, Prodromou, 75
Oneworld Parkview House, 4th Floor 2063, Nicosia Cyprus, via multiple third parties as per agreement between www.bahsine.com and TRIGONON GROUP CYPRUS LIMITED.
- These T&C's come into force as soon as You click on the “ACCEPT” button. By doing this, You signify
to COMPANY that You have read these T&C's and accept them. By using any of the Website's services You signify
that You agree with these T&C's.
- You must read these T&C's carefully in their entirety before clicking on the “REGISTER” button. If
You do not agree with any provision of these T&C's, You must not use or continue to use the Website.
- You fully understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein and as may be amended by
us whenever necessary.
- The COMPANY reserves the right to modify these T&C's and, consequently, to amend this agreement between You and COMPANY
at any time.
- In the event that the T&C's are changed to the detriment of Your rights, COMPANY will give You a prior notice
as early as possible to review and accept the changes. It is Your sole responsibility to review this Agreement,
together with the specific Rules for each Game You choose to participate in, in order to remain updated with
all amendments each time You play.
- Rules and explanations for participating in any of COMPANY’s Games, maintaining your account with COMPANY and
other important information is provided in separate links on the Website and are incorporated into these T&C's
- Any mention of COMPANY’s Games in this agreement shall refer to Sportsbook, Casino and any other Games that
may from time to time become available on the Website. Sportsbook reserves the right to add and remove Games
from the Website at its own discretion.
- These T&C's can be published in a number of languages for information purposes and ease of access by our customers.
It is however only the English version that will serve as the legal basis of the binding agreement between You
and COMPANY and in the case of any dispute between the English language version of the Terms and Conditions and
versions in any other language, the English language version shall always prevail.
2 Account Rules
- In order to participate in any of COMPANY’s Games for real money, You must first register to COMPANY, open
an account (“COMPANY Account”). and place money into Your COMPANY Account via any of the authorized
deposit methods that are listed on the deposit section of the Website. COMPANY allows you to log in or log out
to your account at any moment, using your registration credentials and password.
- COMPANY has the right to appoint Payment Solution Providers to act, receive and/or pay funds on its behalf.
- Customers are only allowed to open and use one COMPANY account. Opening and/or using multiple accounts (in addition
to any existing accounts whether the existing account is active, or inactive or closed for any reason), is not
permitted. Should we have reasonable suspicions that any of our customers has opened and/or used multiple accounts
with us, we reserve the right at our absolute discretion to temporarily block customers account, as well as all
multiple accounts and/or to close all these accounts immediately. Αll winnings, bonuses, free bets and
winnings accrued from such bonuses and free bets obtained by creating and/or using those multiple accounts will
be void. Funds held in multiple accounts shall be withheld, up to the amount that covers any illegal withdrawals
made by the Customers from those multiple accounts.
- If You notice that You have more than one COMPANY Account under different names or any other data, You are OBLIGED to notify COMPANY
- A request to open a COMPANY Account is made by filling out the registration form and submitting it to COMPANY online.
COMPANY reserves the right to refuse to open or close a COMPANY Account at COMPANY’s sole discretion, having
previously fulfilled all its contractual obligations to the customer.
- You must enter all mandatory information requested into Your registration form, in particular, Name/Surname, Date
of Birth, Type of identity document and the relevant document number, Address and contact details, including
a valid e-mail address, Place of residence, relevant payment information, all of which must be true and correct.
It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that the information You provide is true, complete and correct and You
hereby declare and warrant to COMPANY that the information provided is true, complete and correct. You are hereby
notified that COMPANY carries out verification procedures, whether on its own or through third parties and Your
COMPANY Account may be blocked or closed if You are found to have provided false or misleading information.
- As part of the registration process You will have to choose Your username and password for Your login into the Website.
It is Your sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that Your login details are kept securely. You must never
disclose Your login details to anyone. COMPANY will not be held responsible for any abuse or misuse of Your COMPANY
Account by third parties due to Your disclosure, whether intentional or accidental, whether active or passive,
of Your login details to any third party.
- COMPANY reserves the right to close down existing accounts without explanation. In this event, or in the event of
an account closure by a customer, the full balance will be paid out unless any fraudulent behaviour is suspected.
COMPANY also reserves the right to report to the appropriate authorities, if any customer is involved in any
form of suspected fraudulent behaviour.
- It is your responsibility to protect your Player ID(username) and Password. Any actions carried out by the use of your login
details are at your sole risk and any liability there from shall be strictly yours.
- The customer's account is individual and the customers is entirely responsible for the corresponding account obligations,
as well as entitled to all profits and benefits.
- The COMPANY retains the right to terminate events and/or games at any time. In this case, all pending wagers on the suspended
events/games will be refunded to the customer's account.
- An Account Holder shall not allow any other individual, including any minor, to use or reuse its Account, access
and/or use any material or information from the Website, accept any Prize, or access and/or participate in the
Services. Should we have reasonable suspicions that any of our customers has allowed any other individual to
use or reuse its Account, we reserve the right at our absolute discretion to temporarily block customers account
immediately and/or close that account immediately. Αll winnings, obtained by allowing any other individual
to use or reuse its Account will be void.
- If we discover that a customer's account is held or managed by a minor,, the corresponding account will be immediately
closed, all the bets will be considered null and void and all the deposits shall be reimbursed.
- Payments are processed by TRIGONON GROUP CYPRUS LIMITED, (Registration Number : HE 395393) registered address,
Prodromou, 75 Oneworld Parkview House, 4th Floor 2063, Nicosia Cyprus, via multiple third parties as per agreement
between www.bahsine.com and TRIGONON GROUP CYPRUS LIMITED.
4 Deposits into Your Account
- The COMPANY reserves the right as a Company to act, receive deposits, hold and manage funds, and/or expedite withdrawals.
- If You wish to participate in any Game, You will have to make a deposit into Your Account from an account or source
of which you are the account holder. Your monies may then be used by You for conducting betting and other gaming
and gambling transactions. You may participate in any Game only if You have sufficient funds on Your COMPANY
Account for such participation. COMPANY shall not provide You with any credit whatsoever for your participation
in any Game. For the avoidance of any misunderstanding, we want to make clear that Your Account cannot be used
by You as a bank account and if COMPANY becomes aware of deposits into and withdrawals from Your Account without
commensurate betting or any other gaming activity, we reserve the right to deduct an administration fee (regardless
if Your account will be closed or suspended).
- All information required to deposit funds into Your COMPANY Account, can be found under “My Account”
and “Deposit” pages of the Website. You can use any of the methods available to You as specified
in these pages as may be amended from time to time.
- Depending on the selected method, deposits can incur charges. For current fees regarding depositing funds, please
visit "My Account" and "Deposits" for each deposit method. Your bank may independently charge You for bank wire
transfers and other methods of payment.
- We only accept payments made in EUR (Euro). Any payments received by COMPANY in any other currency that has been
chosen by You for Your account, will be converted into EUR at the prevailing exchange rate. Please note that
any exchange fees are payable by You.
- When using a credit or debit card for depositing funds, Your funds only clear when the COMPANY has received an approval
and authorisation code. Should the COMPANY not receive such authorisation, Your account will not be credited with
- The COMPANY reserves the right to use additional procedures and means to verify Your identity when effecting deposits
into Your the COMPANY Account.
- The COMPANY does not grant any credit for the use of its services.
- Credit balances in Your the COMPANY Account will not bear interest and you cannot regard the COMPANY as a financial institution.
Should we have reasonable suspicions that funds are deposited without a strict aim to establish a normal commercial
relationship with the COMPANY and without the strict intention of conducting betting and other gaming and gambling
transactions or that funds are deposited as an attempt to exceed daily deposit limits, then the COMPANY reserves
the right not to credit customer's account and/or to cancel the transactions with the funds being returned to
the customer. In all cases, the COMPANY cannot be held liable for these funds and undertakes no responsibility against
- Funds deposited into Your the COMPANY Account must be used with a strict aim to establish a normal commercial relationship
with the COMPANY and with the strict purpose and intention of conducting betting and other gaming and gambling transactions.
- Depending on the payment method chosen by the Account Holder, minimum and/or maximum deposit limits may apply.
- Card deposits may, from time to time, be partially and/or fully declined subject to certain security systems managed
in collaboration with a Payment Solution Provider and/or a Financial Institution. Such security measures could
decline Cards that are legitimate, but could nevertheless not be possible to process at a particular time. the COMPANY`s
personnel do not control or influence these security mechanisms, nor do they have any knowledge of the reasons
for any deposits being declined.
- If You use a payment method in respect of which You are not the account holder and/or you make use of funds which
do not belong to You, including the use of a payment method which is stolen, cloned, or unauthorised, we reserve
the right to treat any deposit into the Account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit
5 Withdrawals from Your Account
- The COMPANY reserves the right as a the Company to act, receive deposits, hold and manage funds, and/or expedite withdrawals.
- You may withdraw any amount up to the balance in Your the COMPANY account by issuing the COMPANY with a valid notice of withdrawal
on the Website.
- The withdrawals are limited to 25,000.00€ per customer, per month.
- Notices for withdrawals must be made via the Website. the COMPANY will not accept withdrawal demands made by telephone
or by electronic mail. Employees of the COMPANY are not permitted to bypass these instructions.
- The COMPANY offers a wide range of withdrawal methods. Withdrawals can incur charges depending on the method used. Any
winnings above the above-stated level can be withdrawn through the method chosen by you for deposit. For the
current fees for withdrawals, see "My Account" and "Withdrawals" for the different methods. In addition, Your
own bank may add a further handling charge. These charges may vary over time.
- The COMPANY will attempt to accommodate Your request regarding the payment method of Your withdrawal. This, however,
cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, we may process and pay withdrawals in a different payment method than the one
requested by You and/or cancel any pending withdrawal requests.
- The COMPANY may request legal identification being Passports, National Identity Cards or any sort of identification the COMPANY
deems fit for all withdrawals.
- The COMPANY may request for address verification by asking for copies of utility bills, banks statements or any other
document the COMPANY deems fit. the COMPANY will report to the relevant authorities any suspicious transactions. If these
copies are not received within a reasonable time frame from the date that they were requested, then the COMPANY reserves
the right to cancel any pending withdrawal requests and/or temporarily block your account.
- If the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, the COMPANY reserves the right
to make a charge to the customer’s account to cover all reasonable costs relating to both the deposit and
withdrawal. If necessary, the value of the withdrawal requested may be reduced accordingly. the COMPANY may also
request additional identification documents for all withdrawals and perform enhanced due diligence in respect
to withdrawals of funds not used for wagering.
- The COMPANY reserves the right to withhold funds from withdrawals if these funds were not used for conducting betting
and other gaming and gambling transactions.
- When more than one payment method has been used, the COMPANY reserves the right to ensure that payouts are made in accordance
with rules designed to minimize fraud. This can include partial payments to previously used deposit types, where
6 Game Payouts
- When the outcome of a Game You participate in becomes determined or, where applicable, the COMPANY has confirmed the
relevant result of an event and has settled the markets, all winnings will be credited to Your Account.
- If the COMPANY mistakenly credits Your Account with winnings and/or funds, that do not belong to You, whether due
to an error in published pay tables or the gaming software or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain
at the property of the COMPANY and it will be transferred from Your Account. If prior to the COMPANY’s knowledge
of the error, a withdrawal request has already been completed using funds that do not belong to You, the
mistakenly paid amount will constitute a debt owed by You to the COMPANY. In the event of an incorrect credit,
automated efforts will be made by the payment provider to retrieve this credit with a charge to your respective
account, while you will also be obliged to notify the COMPANY immediately by email.
- The COMPANY reserves the right to void any bet which may have inadvertently been accepted when the account did not
have sufficient funds to cover the bet and/or any bet that was placed with winnings mistakenly credited due
to a technical or human error.
- The COMPANY will carry out additional verification procedures for any payout or payouts cumulatively exceeding the equivalent
of EUR2,300 and reserves the right to carry such verification procedures even in the case of lower payouts. All
transactions will be checked to prevent money laundering.
7 Closing Your Account
- You may close Your account at any time and the COMPANY will return to You any and all funds from Your the COMPANY Account
subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges. The method of repayment will be at our absolute discretion.
- In case of closure of their Account due to gambling addiction or fraud, an individual must not open a new account.
the COMPANY will not be liable should the individual succeed in opening a new account, nor for any direct or indirect
consequential damages. the COMPANY reserves the right to close an account opened in breach of this rule at any point.
- the COMPANY reserves the right to close Your the COMPANY Account and to refund to You the "Available to Bet" balance, subject
to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at the COMPANY’s absolute discretion and without any obligation
to state a reason or give prior notice.
- the COMPANY reserves the right to withhold and remove any bonuses awarded to you if such bonuses have not been used within
the predefined bonus life-time (from the date when they were awarded).
8 Your obligations
You hereby declare and warrant that:
- You are over 21 years of age or such higher minimum legal age of majority as stipulated in the laws of jurisdiction
applicable to You and, under the laws applicable to You, You are allowed to participate in the Games offered
on the Website.
- You participate in the Games strictly in Your personal non-professional capacity for recreational and entertainment
- You participate in the Games on Your own behalf and not on behalf of any other person;
- You are not resident of, including but not limited to, the following countries: Malta, France, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Denmark,
Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Turkey, Bulgaria, USA or any other US territory. If you are, you are not allowed to
open an account or in any way use the gaming services offered by the COMPANY.
- All information that You provide to the COMPANY during the term of validity of this agreement is true, complete, and
correct, and that You shall immediately notify the COMPANY of any change of such information;
- You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable to You under relevant laws for any
winnings that You receive from the COMPANY;
- All money that You deposit into Your the COMPANY Account are not tainted with any illegality and, in particular, do not
originate from any illegal activity or source; You understand that it is illegal to deposit money from ill-grotto
- You understand that by participating in the Games You take the risk of losing money deposited into Your the COMPANY Account;
- You shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to Your or
third parties’ participation in any of the Games and shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques
or hardware devices for Your participation in any of the Games. the COMPANY hereby reserves the right to invalidate
or close Your the COMPANY Account or invalidate Your participation in a Game in the event of such behaviour;
- In relation to deposits and withdrawals of funds into and from Your the COMPANY Account, You shall only use credit card
and other financial instruments that are valid and lawfully belong to You. You further agree not to make any
charge-backs, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposits into Your Account, and in any such event to refund and
compensate us for such unpaid deposits including any expenses incurred by us in the process of collecting Your
- The computer software that we make available to You is owned by the COMPANY or other third Parties and protected by copyright
and other intellectual property laws. You may only use the software for Your own personal, recreational uses
in accordance with all rules, terms and conditions hereby established and in accordance with all applicable laws,
rules and regulations.
- Games played the Website should be played in the same manner as games played in any other setting. This means that
our customers should be courteous to each other and avoid rude or obscene comments.
- You should print out all transactions and betting slips together with all these terms and conditions and any other
rules to the games offered on the the COMPANY website. These should be kept in an easily accessible place.
- It is your responsibility to know whether online gambling is legal in your country.
- You are not allowed to transfer funds from your Account to other customers or to receive money from other customers
into your Account, or to transfer, sell and/or acquire, customer accounts.
- You are not a professional player in any sport, competition or league where the COMPANY offers betting;
- You are not classified as a compulsive problem gambler, and/or be included (whether voluntarily or involuntarily)
on any register or database of excluded players;
- You have not already had an Account closed by us or at Your request
9 Responsible gaming
- You may at Your discretion choose to restrict your access to your account and/or exclude Yourself from playing any
Games on the Website, temporarily or permanently. In order to restrict Your access to the Games or Self-exclude
You must visit the relevant section at your Account or email Customer Support. Account Closure and Self exclusion
requests take effect immediately.
- You may also at Your discretion choose to set limits at your account by means of visiting the relevant section at
your Account or contacting customer services. These limits refer to (i) the amount of money you can deposit at
your account in a certain time period and (ii) the amount of time You may play within one session. Limits setting
requests take effect immediately. To revoke an limit of your account, contact customer services. For your protection,
it is possible that revocation of such limits will take effect seven days after the receipt of your request,
provided that the time period that You have chosen has been completed.
- Social Responsibility - the COMPANY is taking very seriously the prevention
of gaming addiction. Playing for money involves risks, that is why the COMPANY is giving a lot of effort on responsible
gambling and is trying to support, inform and advise its customers to understand and recognize that gambling
is exciting and entertaining but it is a recreation which needs self-control. Therefore we go to considerable
lengths so as to provide our customers with information in order to recognize a gaming problem early enough.
We also take active measures to avoid the negative consequences of exaggerated gaming, as stake limitation and
- If the COMPANY believes that a customer’s gambling will cause them financial or personal difficulties, the COMPANY
reserves the right to close their Account. Rules of responsible gaming; the following rules should be strictly
observed when playing:
- Take regular breaks from your games.
- Determine your daily and monthly betting limit in advance.
- emember, gambling is a form of entertainment, not a legitimate means of obtaining money.
- Decide beforehand how high your losses can be.
- Do not play under the influence of alcohol or medication, in a depressive mood or when you are not fully rested
and able to concentrate.
- A bet can only be placed by registered customers
- A bet can only be placed over the Internet.
- A bet can only be placed by a customer if he has sufficient funds in his account with the COMPANY.
- The bet, once concluded, will be governed by the version of Terms and Conditions valid at the time of the bet being
- A bet is deemed to have been placed as soon as confirmation of the acceptance of the betting offer is received from
the COMPANY. Where several bets are placed by the user, these will be processed in the order they are received.
- The customer affirms that at the time he placed a bet or bets he had no knowledge as to the outcome of the respective
events. Bets on events in which the customer is directly involved or has access to insider information are not
allowed. Where there is a suspicion of a violation of this rule, the COMPANY retains the right to void the bet and
refuse to pay out winnings. It also retains the right to take any further action to protect its legitimate interests
and to comply with other laws and regulations.
- The COMPANY retains the right to decline to accept bets without providing any reason.
- The minimum stake per bet is €0.10
- The list of all the bets, their status and details is available to the customer on the website.
- The COMPANY retains the right to declare all bets on an event or events invalid if they emanate from a group of customers
who appear to have had knowledge of the outcome of such event/s and acted together to take advantage of such
knowledge e.g. syndicated betting.
- When a bet is declared invalid or void, it will be calculated at odds of 1.00. The customer will be paid back the
amount placed on the bet. In the case of combination bets, the invalid result will not be included in the calculation
of the (total) odds.
- Apart from live betting, any bet concluded after the start of the event becomes invalid the bet will be calculated
at odds equal to 1.00.
- Should the COMPANY decide to close a customer's account, bets which have already been placed and accepted will not be
voided and the user will be paid any winnings, unless any fraudulent behaviour is suspected. the COMPANY also reserves
the right to report to the appropriate authorities, if any of our customers is involved in any form of suspected
- A bet which has been placed and accepted cannot be amended, withdrawn or cancelled, unless any fraudulent behaviour
is suspected. the COMPANY also reserves the right to report to the appropriate authorities, if any customer is involved
in any form of suspected fraudulent behaviour.
- A mistake regarding the details of a bet or bets will not influence the validity of the bet. If the event on which
the bet has been placed is incorrect then this will automatically void the bet.
- When the customer places a bet/s, it is acknowledged that all of the terms and conditions and game rules regarding
the bets offered by the COMPANY as stated on the website, have been read, understood and accepted in full.
- The COMPANY manages the customers' accounts and calculates available funds, pending funds, betting funds as well as the
amount of the winnings. Unless proved otherwise, these amounts are considered as final and are not subject to
- Users are fully responsible for the betting orders placed. the COMPANY will never question users about the relevance
of bets they wish to place and will not be held responsible for possible mistakes that could have been made during
the placing of such bets, including mistakes regarding placed amounts.
- Winnings on bets with fixed odds are calculated by the multiplication of the amount placed by the predetermined odds.
- Winnings will be paid into the customers' account after the final result is confirmed. Any later amendment to the
result, e.g. disciplinary procedures (doping) or intervention by ruling bodies have no influence on the result.
However, the COMPANY reserves the right to set aside any winnings should there be investigations into an event as
a result of a suspicion of criminal activities that may have affected the result of the event. If the irregularity
is confirmed then the COMPANY retains the right to void any related bets.
- A bet is declared void if an event is cancelled or abandoned and no final result is declared within the playing pitch
within 24 hours.
- Should the COMPANY become aware that a customer has placed a number of bets from different accounts, then the above limits
will be applied across all accounts. the COMPANY retains the right to lock the respective accounts and to cancel
all bets placed from these. The stakes on these bets will be refunded to the user but not the winnings.
- Customers may apply for higher bet limits and written agreements can be reached to increase these limits.
- If bets, which exceed the limits, are erroneously accepted, the excess amount will be disregarded and the bet amount
placed will be revised accordingly and the difference paid back to the customer.
- the COMPANY retains the right to reduce the limits on any event at any time
- Customers may also set their own limits on the amounts they permit themselves to bet on a weekly basis.
- Customers may also lock their accounts should they no longer wish to bet. Following such action, customers would
then have to contact the COMPANY in writing to unlock their account.
- The COMPANY reserves the right to impose betting limits and/ or raise in play delay at customers' accounts. Customers
are not permitted to bet an amount exceeding their personal account.
- In case of suspicious betting activity, the COMPANY reserves the right of further research, in collaboration with the
relevant authorities. All bets will remain pending until the research is completed.
- The maximum winnings per bet slip for single bets is 5000 Euros
- The maximum winnings per bet slip for parole bets is 15000 Euros
- The highest possible winnings margin can not be greater than 1000 times of the betting amount.
and the Account Holder. By accepting the COMPANY’s Terms and Conditions, the Account Holder confirms that he
It can be found and read on our site.
- If You have a complaint, You can email Customer Support on
- If You have a query with regard to any transaction, You may also contact us at with details of the query. We will review any queried or disputed transactions. Our judgement is final.
12.2 Limitation of liability
- You enter the Website and participate in the Games at Your own risk. The Websites and the Games are provided without
any warranty whatsoever, whether expressed or implied.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding provision, the COMPANY, its directors, employees, partners, service
- Do not warrant that the software or the Website is/are fit for their purpose;
- Do not warrant that the software and Website are free from errors;
- Do not warrant that the Websites and/or Games will be accessible without interruptions;
- Shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential,
incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to Your use of the Websites or Your participation in the Games.
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless the COMPANY, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers
for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to Your
use of the Website or participation in the Games.
- Any information given out by Customer Service agents is a guide only, and is subject to the COMPANY rules mentioned
above. Although we will make every endeavour to make sure the information supplied to the customer is correct,
ultimately it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they understand what they are betting on and the
terms and conditions.
- The COMPANY reserves the right to temporarily suspend your Account, if you permanently reside in Greece, until Know Your
Customer verification procedure is completed for your Account. For this verification procedure to be completed
you will have to provide all necessary documentation to the COMPANY, as described in Greek Gaming Commission`s Rule
published at Government Gazzette issue B, No. 3162/ 25.11.2014.
12.3 Anti-money laundering reporting
- COMPANY complies with the Anti-Money Laundering Act. The COMPANY shall report any suspicious transaction to the relevant
competent authorities in Portugal.
- If You become aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of the Games of the Website, You must report this
to the COMPANY immediately.
- COMPANY may suspend, block or close Your the COMPANY Account and withhold funds if requested to do so in accordance with
the relevant laws in respect to Anti-Money Laundering. Under the MONEY LAUNDERING REQUIREMENTS, you hereby warrant
- the name and address You supply when opening Your Account are correct; and
- You are the rightful owner of the money which You at any time deposit in Your Account.
12.4 Breaches, penalties and termination
- If You breach any provision of these T&C or the COMPANY has a reasonable ground to suspect that You have breached
them, the COMPANY reserves the right not to open, suspend, close Your Account, withhold payment of Your winnings
and apply such funds on account of any damages due by You.
- If the COMPANY suspects that You are engaged in illegal or fraudulent activities when using the Website; or in breach
of this Agreement; or that You are having problems with creditors or otherwise detrimental to our business, we
may freeze or terminate Your account or cancel any stakes at our absolute discretion.
- The COMPANY reserves the right or to close a customer account, to refuse or void bets, to refuse to grant a bonus or
promotion or to exclude a customer from bonuses, rewards or promotions where the customer in question has been
abusive or threatening in their communications with the COMPANY customer service team.
- The COMPANY reserves the right, at any time (including after a bet has been determined), to (i) refuse any bet or part
of a bet; or (ii) void any bet or part of a bet where the COMPANY concludes, in its sole discretion, that there is
collusion between customer accounts and/or customers. In this event outstanding bets not subject to refusal or
being voided will be honored. In addition, the COMPANY also reserves the right to bring legal action against customers
and/or customers where a regulatory authority finds that collusion has taken place.
- The COMPANY reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any group of people acting in liaison in an attempt to
defraud the COMPANY. This can include persons, relatives, organizations, bookmakers and their employees.
- You acknowledge that Cthe OMPANY shall be the final decision-maker of whether You have violated the COMPANY’s rules,
terms or conditions in a manner that results in suspension or permanent barring from participation in our site.
- The COMPANY is a member of the European Sports Security Association ("ESSA"), a non-profit making organisation that monitors
irregular betting patterns and possible instances of event manipulation. As part of that membership, the COMPANY
is a full participant in its early warning system which is geared towards identifying any such betting behaviour.
In the event of a warning being received by the COMPANY, the COMPANY withholds the right, in its absolute discretion,
- (i) suspend the offering of any event or series of events in any of its markets; and
- (ii) delay and/or withhold payment on any event or series of events in any of its markets, until the integrity
of such event or series of events has been confirmed by the relevant sports federation via ESSA. Further,
in the case of active event manipulation being confirmed as having taken place on any event or series of
events by ESSA, acting in conjunction with the appropriate sports governing bodies, the COMPANY withholds the
right, in its absolute discretion, to suspend any bets placed on such events, either by any individual identified
by ESSA as having possessed insider betting knowledge or information or by any other individual who in the
reasonable opinion of the COMPANY is connected to, acting in conjunction with or in any way involved with such
12.5 Intellectual property
- The COMPANY is the sole owner of the trademarks and logos. Any unauthorised use of the COMPANY’s trademarks and logos
may result in prosecution.
- The COMPANY is the owner or the rightful licensee of the rights to the technology, software and business systems used
within this Website
- Links to the Website and any of the pages therein may not be included in any other website without the prior written
consent of the COMPANY.
- You agree not to use any automatic or manual device to monitor the COMPANY web pages or any content therein. Any unauthorised
use or reproduction may be prosecuted.
If any provision of these T&C is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these
T&C and all other provisions shall remain in force unaffected by such severance.
The COMPANY reserves the right to assign or otherwise lawfully transfer this Agreement. You shall not assign or otherwise
transfer this Agreement.
12.8 Entire Agreement and Admissibility
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and the COMPANY with respect to this Website and save in
the case of fraud it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic,
oral or written, between You and the COMPANY with respect to this Website.
- A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or
administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same
conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
12.9 Miscarried or Aborted Games
In the event a game is started but miscarried because of a failure of the system, the COMPANY shall refund the amount wagered
in the game to the Customer by crediting it to the Customer’s Account or, if the account no longer exists,
by paying it to the Customer in an approved manner and if the User has an accrued credit at the time the game miscarried,
credit to the Customer’s Account the monetary value of the credit or, if the account no longer exists, pay
it to the Customer in an approved manner.
In the event a customer whose participation in a game after the wager is placed, is interrupted by a failure of the telecommunications
system or a failure of the customer's computer system that prevents the customer from continuing the game, the game
shall conclude on its own and on the restoration of the system the customer may view the outcome of the game in the
account pages and if the customer wins, the amount won will be debited immediately to the customer's account.
12.10 Verification and Security Checks
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions You authorise us to undertake any such verification checks from time to time
as we may require ourselves or may be required by third parties (including, but not limited to, regulatory bodies)
to confirm these facts (the "Checks"). You agree that from time to time, upon our request, You may be required to
provide additional details in respect of any of such information You have provided us, including in relation to any
deposits which You have made into Your Account.
Whilst we are undertaking any checks from time to time, we may restrict You from withdrawing funds from Your Account
and/or prevent access to all or certain parts of the Website. Please note that we may from time to time perform again
the Checks for regulatory, security or other business reasons. If any such restrictions cause You a problem, please
contact Customer Services.
In certain circumstances we may have to contact You and ask You to provide further information to us directly in order
to complete the checks. For this purpose, we will be entitled, at our sole discretion, to require that You provide
us with a notarised ID or any equivalent certified ID according to the applicable law of Your jurisdiction or otherwise,
proof of address, utility bills, bank details, bank statements and bank references. Until such information has been
supplied to our satisfaction we may prevent any activity to be undertaken by You in relation to the Account or we
may, where we reasonably believe that deliberately incorrect information has been provided by You, keep any amount
deposited on the Account following the closure of the Account by us.
13 Applicable law and jurisdiction
These T&C are governed by the Laws of Portugal and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Portuguese courts and/or
to the rules of arbitration in accordance with the Portugal Arbitration Act as administered by the Portugal Arbitration
14 Bonus Schemes Conditions
- All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same
payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, Skrill etc), mobile device, shared tablet or computer, e.g.
public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to
any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to
customers who have made an actual/real money deposit.
- The COMPANY reserves the right to change and remove any marketing promotional campaign, including validity of bonus and
points earned at any time, without prior notice, although the COMPANY will endeavor to give reasonable notice to
that effect. Bonuses or points may notably expire after an Account Holder's has been inactive for 6 months. The COMPANY
is reserves the right to modify the conditions for the offers/ bonuses anytime; however, any modification will
not affect the offers/ bonuses which were already granted to account holders.
- The COMPANY reserves the right not to activate the First Deposit Bonus or any other offer, until Know Your Customer Verification
is completed for your Account. For this verification procedure to be completed you will have to provide all necessary
documentation to the COMPANY, as described in Greek Gaming Commission`s Rule published at FEK 3162/ 25.11.2014.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets/wagers placed by
a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets/wagers or any other
promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or
as part of a group, the COMPANY reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in the COMPANY’s
absolute discretion settle bets/wagers at the correct odds, void the free bets/wagers or void any bet/wager funded
partly or in full by the deposit bonus. In addition, the COMPANY reserves the right to levy an administration charge
on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet/wager or additional payment to cover administrative
costs. The COMPANY further reserves the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for the COMPANY
to be satisfied in its absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to the COMPANY crediting any
bonus, free bet/wager or offer to the customer’s account.
14.2 Sportsbook bonuses
Marketing promotion may require a customer to play with the bonus money for a certain number of times before the customer
becomes eligible to withdraw any winnings that are won as a result of using free money or bonus. Sports bets contributing
to the play-through of your bonus money are subject to minimum odds which will be stated to the relevant promotion
14.3 Bonus Abuse
Bonus Abuse includes, but is not limited to:
- breach of terms and conditions of a bonus, free bets or any other promotional offer
- the opening of multiple accounts to claim multiple bonuses;
Where there is a reasonable suspicion that the Account Holder has committed or attempted to commit a bonus abuse, either
on their own or as part of a group, the COMPANY reserves the right to:-
- forfeit the bonus allocated to the Account Holder and any winnings from that bonus, and/or
- revoke, deny, or withdraw a bonus offer from the Account Holder, and/or
- block an access to particular products, and/or
- exclude the Account Holder from any future promotional offers, and/or
- terminate the Account Holder’s account with immediate effect.
15 Cash Out
- The Cash Out is only available for customers that don´t have any active bonus on the account. If any bonus is active in the account,
this feature won´t be available for the customer.
- The Cash Out is available on selected markets both pre-match and In-Play, on single and multiple bets, for a variety
of sports including Soccer, Tennis, Basketball and Volleyball. To check which bets you can Cash Out, select Cashout
and the bets available for Cash Out will be displayed.
- The Cash Out is available only for selected markets.
- There will be a time delay before a Cash Out is accepted, and it will vary depending on sport/ market. In case of
a change in odds or a market getting suspended, then the Cash Out might not be available.
- If a match is suspended, and before the suspension, a Cash Out was made, then the Cash Out remains valid and no further
settlement/ cancellation of bets will apply. (If the Cash Out was made after the suspension of the match, then
the COMPANY reserves the right to withhold or cancel the Cash Out amount).
- If the Cash Out is successful, then the bet will be settled right away and the account holder shall be notified accordingly.
The final result of the relevant events/ markets will have no impact on the Cash Out amount.
- The available Cash Out amount at any time, is the total amount that will be returned to your account, should the
Cash Out is successful.
- Any bonuses from other offers will not apply where the Cash Out is used.
- The Cash Out cannot be combined with any other current offers.
- All bets settled after using the Cash Out, shall not count towards the wagering requirements of any bonus/promotion.
- In the case where the amount of the Cash Out does not exceed 5% of the initial wager, then the Cash Out will not
- The COMPANY cannot guarantee that the Cash Out will be available on your bet selection.
- The COMPANY will not be responsible if the Cash Out is not available for technical reasons and bets will stand as originally
placed during any such period.
- The COMPANY reserves the right to accept or decline any bet/wager requested for any sport, competition, market or bet
type that is included in the Cash Out.
- The COMPANY reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the Cash Out at any time at any event, fixture or market.
Any bets placed on such events, fixtures or markets will stand as originally placed.
- When an obvious error occurs and/or is identified during live betting or after the event has finished, the bet may
not be cashed out. If the cash out bet settlement value has been accepted in error, the cash out transaction
will be made void and the bet will be settled at the COMPANY revised price. If subsequent attempts are made to
place bets and cash out on the same markets, before the obvious error has been corrected/ identified then, the
cash out bet settlement value and the bet will be made void.
- The COMPANY reserves the right to withhold, restrict or cancel Cash Out from any of its customers at its own discretion
and without prior notice.
- The COMPANY’s general Terms and Conditions apply to all bets that have been Cashed out at all times.
[v1.3 - 08/01/2019]